The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
This is the perfect course for beginners in Cloud Computing. This course starts from the fundamentals (basics) and helps you master several topics with excellent lab practical exercises. In addition, this will be an excellent course for AWS beginners who want to master other topics in AWS and achieve other AWS certifications in the future such as the AWS Architect Associate certification etc.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
1. Taught by Srini Ramineni (Founder of DBA University).
2. This is an on demand training course (video recordings) but taught with a real classroom experience using whiteboard teaching.
3. The course fee is $399 (all-inclusive price) paid online in this website. This includes access to all the training videos and the full training material PDF book. The live training course fee is $499.
The live training course runs for 4 weeks and each week has 3 classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 pm central time to 9:30 pm central time.
4. We are different from other training providers because this course includes hands-on lab exercises on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for every student.
5. This is a detail oriented course that can be perfect for AWS beginners.
6. The lab exercises contain relevant topics for the latest AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
7. Students can use the training to prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination. In addition, this will be an excellent course for AWS beginners to want to master other topics in AWS and achieve other AWS certifications in the future.
- Create an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
- AWS regions and availability zones
- AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Security Groups
- Elastic IP addresses Amazon EBS volumes – An introduction
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- AWS Budgets
- Simple Monthly Calculator
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Calculator
- AWS EBS Snapshots
- Data Lifecycle Manager
- Identity and Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- IAM Policies
- IAM Groups
- IAM Users
- IAM Roles
- Amazon RDS (Relational Database Service)
- Multi-AZ deployment
- Amazon CloudWatch
- On-demand instances
- Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances (RI)
- Convertible instances
- AWS Cost Explorer
- Amazon Trusted advisor
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Managed Services
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS Support
- EC2 Instance billing (by the hour or partially?)
- AWS Well-architected Tool
- Amazon Inspector
- Amazon CloudSearch
- AWS Service Catalog
- AWS Organizations
- Prod and non-prod accounts (separate AWS accounts) for billing isolation
- AWS Consolidated Billing
- AWS Artifact
- AWS Connect
- AWS Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Auto Scaling
- Route 53
- AWS Marketplace
- AWS Shield
- DDoS attack and other AWS Abuse from AWS resources
- Instance storage (ephemeral – lasting for a very short time) vs EBS volumes
- AWS CloudTrail
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Default VPC and default subnets in it
- Create a custom VPC with both public and private subnets
- Internet Gateway
- AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection and Virtual Private Gateway
- API Gateway
- AWS Direct Connect
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination
- Close your training AWS account