DBA University can help you in providing top quality managed database services and database consulting. We can help you in the following ways.
1) Evaluation of existing database environments including backup and recovery methodology, resiliency and performance.
2) New databases design and modeling.
3) 24*7 monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Hadoop, MySQL, PostgreSQL and IBM DB2 databases.
4) Handling all database change migrations to production environments using a change management process.
5) Implementation of S-OX, SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit controls in financial and non-financial information databases.
6) Database upgrades and hardware migrations.
7) Disaster Recovery (DR) solution implementation and testing for DR preparedness.
8) Support databases containing advanced options such as Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Multitenancy, Microsoft SQL Server Failover clustering and Microsoft SQL Server Always On Availability Groups.