We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you when you visit our website www.dbauniversity.com
1. About DBA University’s Services
DBA University, Chicago offers online courses and services in computer database management technologies such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Big Data using Hadoop etc. and database driven application development.
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s operating system name and version.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at DBA University.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide DBA University’s services and customer support.
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services.
- deliver targeted marketing to you.
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you.
3. Data Sharing
- By visiting our website third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on our website visitors’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- The types of data collected from our website visitors include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and web page visit activity for targeted advertising.
- This data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on our website visitors’ online activity.
Our website is 100% complaint with https (with a secure certificate) that encrypts your data when you register and login to our website
5. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
6. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with DBA University generally, you can contact info@DBAUniversity.com.
605 W Madison St Suite 1108
Chicago IL 60661
United States of America